Human Touch iJoy 2580 Massage Chair Review:
The Human Touch iJoy-2580 massage chair review will give you an in-depth look at what this specific model has in store. We already know it ranks as one of the top massage chairs available, but what makes it so special?
You can learn from the manufacturers or you can get reliable, honest information from us; consumers just like you who appreciate a product that is durable, affordable, and does what it says.
There are many massage chairs available on the market, and sometimes it’s hard to speculate from reading the manufacturer websites, on whether or not they are providing you complete information or they just want to sell a product.
On our site, we will give you both the pros and the cons of a specific brand name and model; that way when it comes time to purchase, you can be assured that you are well educated prior to spending your hard-earned money.
Features of Human Touch iJoy 2580 Massage Chair
You’ll receive an abundance of features in this lightweight massage chair. First, if you’re lacking adequate space, the HT massage chair might be just what you’re looking for
It’s compact and doesn’t require a whole lot of room for reclining which is great for small spaces. There are three invigorating auto-massage programs that concentrate on separate areas of the body, they include:
- Entire back
- Neck and Shoulders
- Lower back
In addition, a built-in control panel conveniently enables you to choose your program and operate the chair with a touch of a button. A cup holder allows you to sit and relax with your favorite beverage.
Furthermore, set your reclining position to your favorite spot that gives you the best massage available.
Though it doesn’t offer the foot and leg massage like other recliners we have reviewed, it does provide an invigorating massage and therapy with several different techniques.
We would agree that this chair does not offer a Shiatsu type massage, but it does have human touch technology, which creates the feeling of human hands penetrating deep to provide an optimal massage.
The massage rollers move in a 3-dimensional motion to mimic the wrist and hand motion of a professional masseuse. Furthermore, there are other various techniques offered which include:
- Rolling – relieves muscle tension by applying constant pressure while rolling up and down your spine.
- Kneading – relieves tension and stiffness in the shoulder and neck area by lifting and stretching your muscles. It also works out the kinks and knots associated with stress. Kneading also helps reduce toxins and impurities out of the body.
- Percussion – Applies pressure with a rocking motion to loosen spinal joints. Also, this technique works wonders for someone who has been confined to a desk the majority of the day and is experiencing pain from bad posture or hunching.
- Compression – this technique stimulates muscles and spinal joint areas, plus it loosens those tight areas caused by fatigue, stress, and overuse. It’s especially nice for the soft tissue area.
Removable Massage Softening Pad
This pad helps to control the intensity of the massage. You can achieve a deep penetrating massage to loosen up those sore muscles from a workout, or if you’re preparing to loosen up for a sport.
Or, if you prefer to have a more relaxed, comforting massage that helps you relax at the end of the day; this cushion can be removed or used depending on your preference.
This Human Touch iJoy 2580 Massage Chair is equipped with an auto timer shut off that ends the massage after 15 minutes. The massage roller is a 2 motor, quad roller and it has a reclining range of 113 to 165 degrees.
In addition, this chair weighs only 88 pounds, and allows for a more compact space to place the chair, in fact, it only requires 11.5” of room behind the chair for reclining. The seat of the chair is 18” wide, and you’ll have to take that into consideration as it’s not a very large area. 
iJoy-2310 vs iJoy-2580:
After carefully reviewing the HT Massage Chair iJoy-2580 Massage Chair we have found that it’s a reasonably nice chair for the money.
It doesn’t have all the bells and whistles that a lot of the complete full body massage chairs have, but, if you don’t have a lot of room to accommodate one of those larger chairs, then this would fit in just fine.
It would especially be nice for apartments or smaller rooms. It’s also very lightweight and easy to move around. By looking at this chair, it doesn’t have that big and bulky look associated with massage chairs.
However, if you are in the market for a simplistic design that will help you relax at the end of a long day’s work, then this might be the choice for you, but if you need a chair for additional therapy for chronic back issues, or other health-related problems then you might want to consider something designed to accommodate those conditions, such as a Shiatsu Zero Gravity chair.
Otherwise, this HT Massage Chair iJoy-2580 Massage Chair review has proven that this is indeed a nice massage chair worth mentioning as one of the top chairs available on the market.
- Best Foot Massagers Reviews
- Best Handheld Massagers Reviews
- Best Head Massagers Reviews
- Best Portable Massage Tables Reviews
- Best Home Foot Massage Spas Reviews
- Best Massage Cushions, Chair Pads Reviews
- Kahuna LM6800 Massage Chair Recliner Review
- Authentic Beautyhealth Shiatsu Massage Chair Review
- Ogawa Active Supertrac Review
- Osaki OS-4000 Zero Gravity Shiatsu Massage Chair Review
- Kahuna LM6800 Massage Chair Recliner Review
Leave a Reply