If you have ever sat in a massage chair you understand just how wonderful they make you feel. It’s not only your body that they repair, but your mind as well. They have the ability to put you in a deep relaxed state and that is something that everyone should experience. Massage chairs are also used for physical therapy for injuries, chronic pain such as sciatica and other pains associated with overused muscles. In fact, there are many useful purposes for massage chairs. At this site we review these massage chairs to let you know what we think by investigating them thoroughly. Since there are so many massage chairs available, all promising that they are the best, when in fact they’re just trying to sell you their product. Here…we just want to give you our honest opinion, so you don’t end up wasting your money on a less than desirable product. So let’s start out with the Panasonic EP-MA73 Real Pro Ultra Massage Chair Review. We have initially categorized it as one of the top models available, and now we are going to tell you why.
With this chair you’ll receive a full body massage with multi-directional rollers. The full body scan creates a virtual map of your body to guide the rollers along the spine for an individual unique massage. These rollers assist in increasing circulation, plus alleviating stress, and relaxing those sore muscles. Furthermore, if you like hot stone therapy, this chair has double heated rollers that simulate that therapy and provide soothing warmth to the neck, shoulders, and back.
It doesn’t just stop there. This chair has many hidden benefits that help with what ails you. The Ultraknead technique replicates a professional Junetsu massage, and during this performance the rollers traverse the contours of your back from your neck all the way down to your waist while applying pressure, kneading, and softening those tense, tired muscles and making them feel restored again.
Hands and feet are not ignored either with this Panasonic EP-MA73 Real Pro Ultra Massage Chair. There are hand and arm massagers located in the arm rest and air bags are situated in the mid portion of the chair that works the hips, thighs, legs, and calves. Reflexology delivers a precise foot massage that targets specific areas of the feet to relieve achy sore feet. Plus, the removable, adjustable plates stimulate the flex points and provide energy and increase blood flow to your lower extremities. The only downfall is that the rollers are not retractable in the feet area.
You’ll enjoy a variety of settings with the Panasonic EP-MA73. There are six pre-set programs and six manual programs for your convenience. All of which can be operated from the remote control. These include:
- Refresh – this program offers a gentle revitalizing massage with tapping, perfect to get your day started.
- Deep – This penetrating massage digs deep into your muscles by kneading and working out those knots that have accumulated due to stress and tension.
- Shiatsu – combines pressure and stretching to tired, sore, overused muscles.
- Hip – massages the pelvic and torso region with kneading while strategically placed air bags loosen the torso muscles.
- Neck and Shoulder – this program targets the neck and shoulder muscles specifically, relaxing and loosening the built up tension and stress, allowing you to relax.
- Lower back – alleviates the pressure that has been put on your mid to lower back after a hard day’s work or workout.
Specifications and Features
The Panasonic EP-MA73 can easily accommodate a person that is 4’6” to 6’2”. It has a maximum weight capacity of 264 lbs. There are a total of 8 motors that operate the 31” roller and the 33 air bags. Furthermore, you can set the massage timer from 5 to 15 minutes for each program which is not as much as the 30 minutes allowed on other chairs. In addition, the remote control can be removed from the stand for your convenience. Instead of leather, this chair is made out of a synthetic material which is easier to clean as well.
When purchasing this chair you will receive a 5 year limited warranty on parts and labor.
- Has a long extensive warranty that covers parts and labor
- Delivers a deep massage
- Great variety of massage options and controls
- You can customize an individual massage to meet every family members expectations
- The massage rollers for the feet are not retractable and can be uncomfortable if you do not want a foot massage.
- The timer only extends to 15 minutes then shuts off. Restarting can be inconvenient, especially if you’re looking for a longer uninterrupted massage.
With our Panasonic EP-MA73 Real Pro Ultra Massage Chair review, we have determined that this chair offers a wide variety of features that you will thoroughly enjoy. Not only that, its durability is noticeable just by the look and feel. Did we mention how sexy this chair looks as well? It would be a welcome addition to any home or office. However, we will note that this chair is comparable to other models that we have reviewed like the Kahuna Massage Chair LM6800 Recliner with Heating Therapy. Both of these chairs have basically the same features and functions, so it actually comes down to taste and style. As we mentioned before, there are so many models and brands to choose from, it’s hard to get all the information you need. That is what we are here for. We take that time to investigate and put all of the reviews in one place to make it easier on you. Who has time to sit at the computer for hours and research? Well…we do, because that’s what we are good at. Massage chairs are an excellent investment for your health and wellbeing. They can enhance the quality of your life by reducing pain and stiffness associated with injuries or hard work. They bring clarity to your mental health by alleviating stress. We hope you are happy with this review and have provided the necessary information on what this specific chair can do for you.